Cardio exercise is exercises that raise your heart rate. We need to move our muscles to keep them in shape. The movement will make your muscles strong. Strong muscles will make your body healthy. Your heart is also a muscle and working your heart will make it stronger. A strong cardiovascular system will give more oxygen to the cells in your muscles. This will help to burn out fat during exercise and inactivity. Increased muscle movement is required for cardio exercise to keep the heart rate at 50% of its maximum level. The physical exercise that is the part of the cardiovascular exercises are jogging, running, swimming, and aerobic exercise. If you continue with the cardio exercise, then you will have a healthy mind and body.
Some Of The Best Cardio Exercises:
Some of the best cardio exercises are;
- Walking is the easiest and safe way to start your cardio exercise.
- Steady running helps to burn the calories while sprints take this to the next level.
- Bike riding or cycling: large groups of muscles in the legs are involved in cycling which will improve the heart rate. You can easily do this inside or outside with your kids.
- More muscles are used in climbing the stairs than walking.
Benefits Of Cardio Exercise
- It helps in weight loss. We all are aware of the fact that calories are burned due to exercises. If there is a deficiency in calorie intake, it will lead to fat burning and loss of weight.
- It makes the heart strong and also makes the heart work more efficiently.
- Cardio exercise helps to lower blood pressure and cholesterol. Your blood flow increases with increased heartbeats. When you work out your blood vessels become elastic as the small blood vessels become wide in order to provide more oxygen to the muscles.
- Cardio exercises increase the density of the bones. Walking will decrease the risk of osteoporosis.
- It also reduces stress and depression. Your body releases endorphins when you exercise and these are natural pain killers. It also provides you with better sleep. As when you work out you become tired and will sleep better.
Myths Related To Cardio Exercise
It is said that you will burn more fat if you skip your breakfast before your morning exercise. But it is actually a bad idea to skip eating in the morning before doing the cardio exercise. In the morning the temperature of your body is low, so it will take time to warm up and to get the muscles working. Your body will burn more fat if you exercise without eating.
You have to sweat excessively in order to get the most out of an exercise routine. Sweating is the mechanism with which your body cools itself. Sweating is not the sign of an effective workout as even the light exercise will do that.